Monday, February 21, 2011

Yummy Chicken Bake

Today was hectic, my sis is studying abroad in Italy, and apparently they don't have things like ranch dressing and peanut butter...like really. Sooo aside from making her goodies, I needed to use up some leftover rotisserie chicken. This is a really easy bake, that is healthyish and yummy! I mean really, that's pretty much all that matters. It's also one of those recipes you can swap out ingredient in, which we all know I love, cuz who wants to go to the grocery store after a long day?

Cheesy Chicken Bake


  • 1 1/2 c. chopped chicken
  • 3 c. frozen veggies ( I used a broccoli/cauliflower mix)
  • 2 c. cooked rice (I used wild rice)
  • 1 c. Shredded cheese (I used Swiss)
  • 1 can of cream of chicken soup (you can also use celery or mushroom)
  • 1/2 can white wine (or water)
  • 2 Tbsp. of mayo
  • 1 tsp dry mustard or 2 Tbsp wet mustard
  • 1 tsp seasoning salt
  • 1 Tbsp dried, minced onions
  • 1/4 c. breadcrumbs

Directions

  1. Mix everything aside from breadcrumbs together and put in baking dish.
  2. Sprinkle top with breadcrumbs.
  3. Bake in oven at 350 for 30-45 minutes. Should look bubbly!

No comments:

Post a Comment