Monday, July 20, 2009

meal planning

this is the meal plan for this week
Monday:
Spinikopita (spinach pies) and califlower soup
Tuesday:
Chorizo Tacos with Rice and Beans
Wednesday:
French Onion Soup and Chicken Caesar Salads
Thursday:
Chicken Costilleta w/ broccoli
Friday:
Tilapia w/ veggies
Saturday:
Pizza
Sunday:
Leftovers
Cost in Groceries for this week:
quart of buttermilk .69
fresco cheese 2.00
cilantro .49
tomatoes 1.11
lemons 2.00
cauliflower 1.33
chopped spinach 1.09
1/2 lb feta 1.84
1 package tortillas .40
sirlion tip roast (for next week) 8.49
taxes .37
total=21.34

I already have the rest of the ingredients I need for the rest of the food although I did see soymilk on sale for 1.9 and with a dollar some off coupons it would be like super cheap so I might go pick some of that up tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment