Thursday, July 16, 2009

Never Fail Meatballs

This is a request recipe for my pal Cindi. I don't have pictures of them just the recipe so here you all go.

Never Fail Meatballs
1 pound lean ground beef or turkey or pork ( usually make mine half ground pork and half ground beef but any variation works)
1 cup fresh bread crumbs
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 egg, beaten

In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, Parmesan, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, garlic powder and beaten egg. Mix well and form into 12 big balls or 24 small ones. (I use an ice cream scoop, it makes things easier)

To cook meatballs, simmer them in your favorite red sauce. I simmer mine in the Soprano's Sunday Gravy recipe for sauce.
I usually freeze the leftovers and take the sauce and meatballs out as needed. The meatballs also taste amazing as a meatball sub! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to leave comments before but couldnt figure out why it wouldnt let me, so I am catching up now, lol. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete