Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sweet Smelling Dry Shampoo Spray

       Today I decided that I was going to make one of the various things I pin on pinterest so I made some homemade dry hair shampoo. I am in LOVE with it, and it so cheap to make. Plus, I know what's in it, so that makes it gluten-free, vegan (cruelty-free), plus it isn't in a aerosol can, which is why I am posting it up here for you all to try. The only thing I did different was put in a few drops of lavender essential oil, which made it smell great.
Dry Hair Shampoo That is the original recipe, I added in the essential oils, so here is my recipe reflecting that.
Sweet Smelling Dry Shampoo Spray
3 Tbsp. cornstarch
3 Tbsp. alcohol
12 Tbsp. water
3 drops of essential oil of your choice

       Put into a spray bottle (extra points if you reuse an old spray bottle!!) and mix well before each use. Basically, you don't want to drench your hair with it, you just want to make it damp. At this point you can either blow-dry it, or if you are like me, let it air dry. I seriously did not think this stuff was going to work, but it did and it's awesome! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment