Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Simple Cucumber Salad

      This is another one of "those" recipes that I have been eating since I was little. It's a staple in my household because; a)it takes like no time to make, b)the ingredients are always on hand, c)it's really good. There is actually a container of it in my fridge at all times, just in case the grandma gets hungry and feels the need to eat something. It's not going to fill you up, it's a side dish, not a meal, so it also works well as a snack. It's 3 ingredients, 5 if you include the salt and pepper, which, pssh, I don't. The part that takes the longest is peeling and grating the cucumber. If you don't think that's easy then you should probably just hire a personal chef at this point, no offense. 

Simple Cucumber Salad
serves 4
1 cucumber, peeled and grated
4 Tbsp. vegan sour cream
4 Tbsp. vinegar (I usually use white or apple cider, they seem to work the best.)
salt and pepper to taste

Mix grated cucumber, vegan sour cream, vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste. 

      No seriously, that's it. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment